- Well child examinations
- Well newborn, baby, & infant care
- Urgent care (same-day injury/sick appointments)
- Developmental screenings
- Sports/Camp/College Physicals
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Evaluation and/or treatment of wart
Bayside Pediatrics understands that children have needs as diverse and unique as each child. In addition to our wide range of comprehensive services, we are happy to provide you and your family with the following services:
- Ear piercing – Offered by Elizabeth Connelly, NP on Wednesdays in Fulton, and Thursdays in Annapolis. Cost is $50 and includes gold studs.
- Nutrition/Weight loss consultations
- Plant base diet consultations
- Suture removal
- In-grown toe/fingernail removal
Child Health and Development Interactive System
Bayside Pediatrics is pleased to announce a new initiative to help provide your children with the best care available. For all 18 month well visit, 24 month well visit and developmental/behavior visits, we will be utilizing the Child Health and Development Interactive System, also known as CHADIS. CHADIS is designed to assist in the early diagnosis of developmental, social, emotional, and behavioral concerns as well as a variety of health risks that can otherwise be difficult to ascertain during a typical visit.
Utilizing questionnaires supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics, CHADIS is a web-based diagnostic and tracking tool that was developed at the Center for Promotion of Child Development through Primary Care (www.ChildHealthcare.org) by Johns Hopkins University faculty members.
In order for this diagnostic tool to be successful, we need your help in completing no more than two weeks before your visit. We will review the results of the questionnaires prior to your visit and be able to address any concerns during the visit. At Bayside Pediatrics we always strive to maximize your children’s physical and emotional health, and we feel CHADIS is an excellent tool to help ensure your children thrive.
External Content Disclaimer