We have been coming here since my son was born. The doctors are compassionate, knowledgable, and willing to help. I am so thankful for his group of doctors!
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This list is subject to change at any time. Please give us a call at 410-224-7667 to confirm that we accept your insurance.
- Aetna Better Health Maryland
- Aetna Commercial
- Amerigroup MD
- Anthem BCBS
- CareFirst BCBS
- Cigna Healthcare
- Department of Labor – Black Lung Program
- HealthNet Federal Services (HNFS) Tricare
- Humana Military Tricare
- Tricare Prime
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan – Maryland
- WebTPA – Custom Ink
**New patients with medical assistance: Currently our Annapolis office is only accepting medical assistance through Aetna Better Health Maryland and Priority Partners. Our Fulton location accepts all medical assistance for new patients.
- *Medicaid participation is optional and varies amongst Privia Medical Group providers – please verify participation prior to your visit.
Bayside Pediatrics participates with most insurances. We do not participate with the following insurances:
John Hopkins Family Health
Kaiser Permanente unless it is a Triple Option plan with PHCS
Maryland Physicians care
Med Star Family Choice
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).
If receiving vaccines please let a nurse know to use STATE vaccines.
Payment for sick visits may be paid at a later date at an increased rate. Payment is due on the date of service for all other visits.