At Bayside Pediatrics, we know that picking the right doctor you’re your baby can be an overwhelming decision. You will be at the doctor’s office at least six times in the first year for routine well-baby visits, so deciding before the baby arrives will allow you to make an informed and careful choice.
In hopes to ease this overwhelming feeling, Bayside currently offers virtual ‘Meet & Greet’ appointments with one of our 8 providers, free of charge. These appointments can be scheduled according to doctor availability and your schedule. You will be given the opportunity to have many of your questions and concerns answered, such as:
- When will the doctor or nurse practitioner first see my baby?
- What diseases are babies screened for at birth?
- What is our stance on immunizations?
- When and whether to circumcise?
- How to prevent sibling rivalry?
We also welcome parents and patients who would like to transfer into our practice to schedule a virtual ‘Meet & Greet’ appointment. Please contact our office at 410-224-7667 to schedule now!